• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Here is a fairly terrible cell phone selfie of Iroh and I, the most recent picture of me that I don't totally hate.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 233
Me last year. I've only been fishing maybe 3 times in my life, and as such this is probably the biggest fish I ever caught. All photoshop credit to DavePartington.

hFJbtOI.jpg

At my work, they make us supervisors take pictures and post little bios about ourselves in the monthly newsletter. Naturally, I had to work my snakes into it when it was my turn. Here's me and Starsevol's male hypo blood pied, Envy.

Attachments

• Tracy&Envy.JPG
    Tracy&Envy.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 192
This is my older Cardigan boy and I after winning our first class at our first dog show ever in Germany.

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 163
Thank you. They are pretty awesome dogs, especially the Cardigans. Now that we are back in the USA I hope to be able to show him here too, just have to find the money tree first!

Awesome thread! I like putting names to faces. :) I guess I should play too, eh?

Um... so I was looking through my pictures, and in every single picture I'm either with a bunch of people, or I'm doing something completely ridiculous. So, here is a picture of me doing the least ridiculous thing I could find. :laugh:

Silver Valley 1173.jpg

Here's a pic of me from the FIRExpo in Lakeland, FL today.

This is Big Mama, who is 25 years old, 12 feet long and 105 pounds.

Attachments

• Big Mama-30.jpg
    Big Mama-30.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 121
Here is a picture from the recent Salt Lake Comic Con of my husband and I. We went as Wash and Zoe from the tv show Firefly and I was impressed by the number of people that knew who we were.

Attachments

• comiccon.jpg
    comiccon.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 121
Back