View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #40
jazzgeek
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
I think the people that are against it dislike some of the CONTENT...like what was bleeding over from the adult social group....stuff that even I think may not be all that relevant or appropriate for a SNAKE site.
FWIW - and all due respect - what you think is "relevant or appropriate" for this site is not relevant.

The same goes for what *I* think is "relevant or appropriate". Rich has the final say in all matters relating to this site, The End.

Agreed, the premise of this site is to discuss corns and all aspects related to them. But we're all human here, and discussions not related to corns will take place....which, if I understand correctly, was the impetus for the "General Chit-Chat Forum" to begin with. "Any old chit at all", as long as it falls under Rich's guidelines for acceptable behavior.

I remember the schism a few years ago that led to the genesis of ησřnśnakeśőũrce.com - and the content in that particular thread (and the chat log from which it came) had more objectionable content than anything I've ever read in DYK.

YMMV, of course.

Dale