• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 Babies - Fires, Amels, Masque Amels, Snow

hypnoctopus

Olivia Barron
All of my 2014 babies have now eaten at least three consecutive meals (some have already had four), so they are ready to go to new homes. All the females have been popped at least three times.

At this time, I cannot ship, so local sales only. I'm located in Elko, NV, but can travel to any of the nearby areas.

I will be in Chandler, AZ in October. I can hold babies with a deposit.

All babies are ACR registered and have iherp pages. I can transfer both to you. Each baby will come with a feeding record and a caresheet (if you need it).

Please PM me here or email me at [email protected]. I'd be happy to send you additional photos or information for each baby.

Spumoni - Snow - Female - $40
This one is quite feisty, but calms down once you're holding her.

IMG_4957sm.jpg

Peach - Masque Amel - Female - $50
I call this one 'Beach' sometimes, if you know what I mean. Definitely the feistiest of the bunch.

pea3.jpg

Maple - Masque Amel - Female - $50
Quite feisty.

map1.jpg

Butterscotch - Amel - Female - $30 SOLD
This one is pretty calm and easy to handle.

but1.jpg

Neapolitan - Amel - Female - $30 SOLD

nea4.jpg

Praline - Amel - Female - $30 SOLD
A bit wiggly, but pretty sweet.

pra2.jpg

Mocha - Fire - Female - $60
This baby likes to be covered and left alone to eat.

moc1.jpg

Ripple - Fire - Female - $60
One of the nicest babies.

rip1.jpg

Mint - Fire - Male - $60
I love this one's head pattern. I expect him to be very pretty as an adult. Quite feisty.

min1.jpg

Strawberry - Fire - Female - $60 SOLD
This one is the most red, so I think she will be a stunning adult. She also is a very calm and sweet baby.

str1.jpg

Pistachio - Fire - Male - $60 ON HOLD

pis4.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4724sm.JPG
    IMG_4724sm.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
I can't edit the original post anymore, but Mint and Pistachio are now sold, and I have one more baby to add.

This is Sherbet, a male masque amel. He is super bright, and I believe he is also red factor. He has an awesome bright orange head with a red wash throughout his belly scales. He can be defensive when you first pick him up, but it usually fine to handle. He's eating perfectly every meal and is the largest baby in the clutch. He is $50.

BO6rrP5l.jpg

Fbqvw0Bl.jpg

I believe Ripple also has the red factor gene. She's a really stunning fire with nice diffusion and a really red wash.

All babies have now had their second shed. Let me know if you'd like any updated pictures of any of the babies!

Shipping may be available to certain areas. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss shipping.

Here are some updated pictures of a few of the babies. All babies, except for Peach, have had three sheds now.

Ripple:

ripple__red_factor_fire_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d87vnxq.jpg

Sherbet:

sherbet__masque_amel_by_icantthinkofaname_09-d87vo2t.jpg

Back