• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ultramel charcoal(carbon?) motley

Shiari

Blutterer
Picked up this little girl at the expo today because charcoal is my favorite gene ever.... and I have always adored the unusual motley pattern where it forms little squares, and haven't seen it in person before. Snake has ultramel anery siblings, so it might be ultramel carbon motley rather than just ultramel charcoal.

Attachments

• athael 3.jpg
    athael 3.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 135
  • athael 2.jpg
    athael 2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 133
First shed with me, big changes. The white has really started to saturate in.

Attachments

• athael 10-19-2.jpg
    athael 10-19-2.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 111
  • athael 10-19-1.jpg
    athael 10-19-1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 111
She growing fast, gaining color, and will be ready for fuzzies in not too much longer. I will also never get over how beautiful a combo the black iris and bright red pupil are.

Attachments

• athael 1-20-1.jpg
    athael 1-20-1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 76
  • athael 1-20-2.jpg
    athael 1-20-2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 76
  • athael 1-20-3.jpg
    athael 1-20-3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 75
Wow she's growing prettier!

Have seen this post in FB but I appreciate more this update here in the forum because I can also see her previous pics. :)

Yeah, it's nice to compare. Her saddle edges have darkened considerably and I think she's developing some frosting. She was 15 grams in the middle of November and is 22 grams today so I'm very happy with her growth rate.

Belly markings?

She is stunning. I'm curious, is her belly patterned or white? I have a gray girl with white belly.

Love her little squares...so unique.

Wendy

New shed, new pictures. She's taking fuzzies like a champ, will likely be on hoppers very soon.

Attachments

• athael 8-13-20 2.jpg
    athael 8-13-20 2.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 15
  • athael 8-13-20.jpg
    athael 8-13-20.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 14
Back