• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

DAYTONA 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

I did not buy a shirt, as I would rather spend my money on raffle tickets and other things. How about name tags?

Could we use the Cornsnakes forum picture from the site, as a back ground, for a name tag? Rich would this be o.k.?
Just lighten the picture...

cas02copy.jpg

and add your name...

cas-01copy.jpg

Print on paper of your choice, and viola!

OH MY GOD

I just realized that the logo was in a corn snakes eye! NO WWAAAAYYYYY I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO NOTICE

LOL Nanci!!

On Saturday, the old man and I will be wearing our official t shirts :)
But only my facebook friends know what I look like :)

I will probably be hanging out with Nanci Robbie Joe Katie so I am sure no one will have a problem finding me :) . I have no clue what I will be wearing.

Jason - that might be a good idea for next year. Although since this dinner/raffle is for more than just this forum - maybe we could use the tshirt logo as a background instead?
We did pick up some generic name tags per someone (I think it might have been Lindsey or Lynnea's request) to have at the dinner for people to use.
Basically - when people come in for dinner we are going to check you off our list as prepaid or collect the money from you if you did not prepay. You will get a wristband to show you are there for dinner, a door prize raffle ticket and a name tag.

For those who are not coming to dinner - when you arrive you will still get a door prize raffle ticket and a name tag upon arrival.

I did not buy a shirt, as I would rather spend my money on raffle tickets and other things. How about name tags?

Could we use the Cornsnakes forum picture from the site, as a back ground, for a name tag? Rich would this be o.k.?
Just lighten the picture...

cas02copy.jpg

and add your name...

cas-01copy.jpg

Print on paper of your choice, and viola!

I am so down for this. I really like this idea. The logo I think is perfect for a name tag.

OH MY GOD

I just realized that the logo was in a corn snakes eye! NO WWAAAAYYYYY I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO NOTICE

I am in the same boat as you. I did not realize it until you said it lol. Really cool thou.

Back