View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #924
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeAround View Post
He shared it before, I remember that!
Yes I did. At least about the car accident that never happened. Not sure if I had shared that hospital thing before or not.

Heck, there are other minor things too, that have happened that make me ponder that multi-dimensional thing. For instance, just the other day I was rummaging around in my wallet looking to see if I had a Sears credit card because of a special sale they were running that required it's use. I found my old social security card in there. This is my original one, no doubt about it. Says "FOR SOCIAL SECURITY AND TAX PURPOSES - NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION" on it. Form OA-702. Rev. (9-61). Now back when I was in the Air Force reserves in the '70s, I was stationed at Andrews Air Force base outside of Washington D.C. in the data center there. Just goofing around, I stamped the back of my SS card with a "TOP SECRET" stamp in red ink. Just a stupid little thing done at the spur of the moment while bored. Well, that stamp is no longer there. Not a trace of it, so it's not like the ink had just faded, because the printing on the card has not faded at all, and there are no signs of wear. THIS card has never been stamped.

I guess you do have to wonder how many people might have gotten themselves thrown into the loony bin because the world they live in had become so different from what they remembered. And with no logical explanation, heck, many would probably not even mention it, it just cracked them trying to understand it. Heck, maybe it's just not old age and a deteriorating memory completely at fault. Or maybe it is, and your memories of your memories go haywire too.

Maybe Heaven really is nothing more than finally getting to that perfect universe FOR YOU and being able to stay there. Maybe there is a universe where everyone who has escaped death time and time again by flitting through the other universes finally winds up at. On the other hand, maybe there are other universes that are not nearly so pleasant, and those "bad renditions" of yourself wind up there. Maybe that is what we label as "Hell".