View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 01:29 AM   #67
Rich Z
Facebook just seems so darn linear to me, with no breadth to it. But I certainly don't use it enough to know if I am just missing something.

I actually used their Facebook Market system a little while ago to post some wheels I want to sell. Seemed to go smoothly enough until I wanted to go back to edit something. Was NOT at all intuitive in how to get back to my ad.

Heck, I might have people contacting me about it, I don't know. I put my email address in there, but maybe there is some other way people might be using to contact me. I do have a facebook page, but I haven't used it after I half heartedly set it up. I actually tried the "friends" thing, but without exception every one I "friended" somehow became a spam source. So much for that.

I guess it works for a lot of people, though.

I guess Connie and myself are probably two of the few people in the world who have NEVER taken a selfie of ourselves, either together nor separately. Well, wait a minute. I guess taking pics we needed for our concealed weapons permit applications don't really count.