View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
Rich Z
Personal forums discontinued.

As of today, I have decided to go ahead and cancel the personal forums option offered on this site. At least half of the people having their own forum here haven't even visited this site in months, and I strongly suspect they will not be renewing their forum anyway when it expires. So I can't see any sense in maintaining that section any longer. If the current owners of such forums want to move any of their threads to other sections of the site, I suggest they do that at their convenience. The forums will remain until at least the expiration date of each, but they can no longer be renewed, nor new ones accepted as of today.

While reviewing this issue, I also noticed that there are only 18 Contributor level members remaining here. So with that, along with the number of members who visit each day lately, I hear what you are all telling me concerning the desire to keep this site up and running.

Hey, it is what it is, I suppose. Perhaps my retiring from breeding cornsnakes was the death knell of this site, but I am sorry, I could not keep up that pace forever. Not without mine and Connie's health suffering as a result. So I made the only realistic choice that I could.