• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Carpet Pythons

He looks pretty easy to handle too. I'm telling you, the sibs are just disgusting...both of them. The female is slightly worse but the boy sucks too. I'm really hoping they simmer down soon.

He is very easy to handle, super curious. His older sister is in her feisty stage, but once she's out, she's fine.

The brat sibs are nasty even when out. I had some mini allergic reaction after the girl tagged me. First I had little punctures, then it healed, then maybe a week after that I had these little bumps in the exact location of the punctures. I should probably just spend some more time with them to see if it helps. Of course, since they are nasty, they have the absolute best feeding response in the entire house!

The brat sibs are nasty even when out. I had some mini allergic reaction after the girl tagged me. First I had little punctures, then it healed, then maybe a week after that I had these little bumps in the exact location of the punctures. I should probably just spend some more time with them to see if it helps. Of course, since they are nasty, they have the absolute best feeding response in the entire house!

Weird. I've had a couple bites itch a little, a few minutes afterwards, but it goes away fairly quickly.

At least their good eaters. LOL
All of Luke's kids are great eaters.

Except the last clutch of IJs. He had some issues with them and Lion-O is giving me trouble too.

That's good.
I can't wait to see Luke's K2/Eddie babies! Those are going to be stellar!
I'm on the list for a male from that clutch.

I would like a female from that clutch, but may have not asked earlier enough. We'll see. My original plan was going to be to pair Lion-O with Cheetara, but there's a good chance I may go a different direction with her first pairing. I noticed a few days ago that the Bell X PC IJ from Erin is showing a broken, but pretty decent stripe (take a peek at his most recent iherp pic). The Boa Cabanas seem to be het for striping, with it showing when some of the babies are paired together. So, I may put her with the Bell X PC boy first to see if any of the kids show stripes. And if they do........YUMMMM!

I love the stripey ones! :)
I did see the stripe on the BellxPC, very nice!
Did you see the Ivory female that Ed posted on MP? She's from Nick & is pretty stripey. I hope she produces this year, I'll be watching for a nice, light female, to hopefully pair with my Ivory male down the road. If not, I'll likely see what Nick produces next, in the way of Ivory.

I haven't updated this in a while, so I thought it was about time.
Here's some recent pics I took of some of my Carpet Pythons.

Rune-Red Coastal Jag
Karma-Irian Jaya
Jezanna-Irian Jaya
Luna-Jungle
Tosten-Jungle

Attachments

• 018a.JPG
    018a.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 021a.JPG
    021a.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 31
  • 032a.JPG
    032a.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 036a.JPG
    036a.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 059a.JPG
    059a.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 31
A couple more...

Talon-Diamond Integrade
Lupercus-Ivory Jungle

Attachments

• 044a.JPG
    044a.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 060a.JPG
    060a.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 32
they are lovely!

Thank you! (Somehow, I missed seeing this comment)

So I added to my Morelia collection :)
I went to the Portland Metro Expo yesterday, & I had planned on bringing home just the female Ivory Jungle, produced by Nick Mutton, but it didn't exactly work out that way.

I got there about 30 minutes after doors opened & made my way to Nick's booth to pick up my girl & visit with Nick. Well, before I left, I asked about his WC outcross lines, (het Granite), & he only had one, a little male. I immediately was drawn to him, he's got some really cool banding that you don't normally see in IJ's. I forgot to ask the % of outcrossed blood on him.
He's in shed, but I really think he's going to be quite stunning when he sheds.

Later, shortly before they started closing up, I went back over to talk to Nick, & he was really trying to get me to take home a Coastal or two. He has some really nice once, & I was briefly tempted by a particular Carmel Coastal female, but I decided that would be starting a whole new project & decided not to do it.
So he asked what I was interested in. I told him the Granites. That's a project I have wanted to work towards since I got one of my first IJ's who is poss het for Granite.
He had two Granite females & I really liked one that almost looks Zebra-ish. We worked out a deal & she came home with me!! I'm still in shock that I have a Granite! She is 25% WC outcross.

I'm super stoked about these new additions, & I really look forward to watching them grow up!

Attachments

• 103555_242488_Large_AEDp3uR7zAdo.jpg
    103555_242488_Large_AEDp3uR7zAdo.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 23
  • 108339_242495_Large_OMrc2tgWEk.jpg
    108339_242495_Large_OMrc2tgWEk.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 108421_242606_Large_RpZjGdFmis.jpg
    108421_242606_Large_RpZjGdFmis.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 108421_242610_Large_RbQontxBNI2hCn.jpg
    108421_242610_Large_RbQontxBNI2hCn.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 23
He had two Zebra females that were going to someone else (a guy that helps him out at shows & such) & Zebra's are next on my must have list. He had a hatchling from this eyar, & a juvie female. OMG So pretty!

I was gonna ask...yours is one form this year that has wc outcross lines?
I think he has at least two het Granite clutches, one small clutch is out of a WC outcross.

Yeah hes from the WC outcross lines. He told me one of the parents was 100% WC import. He said he was bringing some to the show. So must be it! He said it was a very small clutch.

Back