View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 09:47 PM   #5
MysticExotics
Pairing has begun!

So far, I have paired my last two female Miami Tessera's from a Miami Tessera x Miami Tessera clutch, to see if either/both are Homo Dominant. One of the females is being paired with a stunning LBR Miami male on loan from Carol.
One of the males I kept from the same clutch that I paired last year produced 100% Tessera's.

I have also paired my Candy Cane male with the Mystic Exotics Miami Tessera now owned by my friend Rachel, a repeat pairing from last year. We're looking forward to more beautiful Candy Cane babies.

I received 4 new adults from my friend Matt, of NW Bloodlies, including a Peppermint female that I will be pairing with my Candy Cane male, since he's het Cinder. There should be some pretty Candy Cane and Peppermint babies in that clutch.

Two of the snakes I got from Matt included a normal (RF) female het for Bloodred, Caramel(?), Strawberry, and a Diffused Snow, het Strawberry and het or homo Motley.
His goal was Diffused Corals with that pairing. I will finish that breeding project for him.