View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #16
MysticExotics
Update on the Miami Tessera foundation clutch

As far as the Tessera babies:

Kaia05T & Kaia18T are *definite* ones that Tara & I will be keeping. (05T is her favorite, 18T is my favorite.) They will be key players in creating our Miami Tessera's.
15T is going to Walter
06T & 11T are going to other breeders (Don is getting one & a local breeder is getting one)

Tara & I will be picking at least one more to keep (depending on sex ratio confirmation this weekend), & there **might** be 1 or 2 available for sale.

16T does not have a real clean stripe, however, I am told that per Don, regardless of how clean their pattern is (or is not), Tessera's will still produce nice looking Tessera babies. This is one of the ones that are starting off lighter, & looks like it will have a similar frosting effect that Kaia does, in the saddle coloring.

It appears that we are female heavy on this clutch, we'll confirm that this weekend.

Normal siblings:

04N & 10N are gonna stick around for a bit, & maybe one or two others. These babies are lighter & lean more towards the Miami coloring than our other Tessera clutch, so I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

Whatever Normal siblings that we don't keep (most of them) will be available for sale.

Most of the babies have had two meals so far. We should have a better idea of what babies will be available after this weekend.

I will be adding more pics within the next few days or so.