View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 12:14 PM   #30
ecreipeoj
Sarah Morh, Yellow Jacket Correction

In your description of Yellow Jacket, you list Rich Hume as my source for Yellow Jacket. I know it is an easy mistake to make, Rich Z or Rich H, but I like Rich H. He has never done anything to me, except allow me to sell his awesome Striped Bloods. I sold half of them and them, failed to pay for the second half as we agreed, due to personal reasons. He was right to bring this to the Bio. I set up a 50% off Sale, and the money was directed into his PayPal account, until he email me and told me that I had sent him more money than I needed to for his snakes and time. He didn't want to see any of his Striped Snow Bloods and the like to be offered by me in two years, so I let them all go. I only kept a female Striped Blood that I obtained from him before our agreement and he agree to make a post on the Bio about our agreement.

I did receive some Caramel carriers from from Rich Hume, from a breeding loan. I sent him a Lava and he bred it to one of his Caramel Bloods. They are Yellow Jacketed too, but came from the Mystery Line. I ended up with 6 genes in the mix, and produced my first Topaz Bloods, and Lavender Topaz Bloods from them. Breed a Light Plasma x Red Blood or light Pewter x Red Blood, and you too will witness the Yellow Jacket Gene right before your eyes too.

I do not have a grudge against Rich Hume, because I received pair Caramel Based Corns that infected my colony with Yellow Factor. Just about ALL Caramel and Butter based mutants are infected with the “Yellow Disease” I have described as Yellow Factor. I do not have a grudge against Rich Z for the results of my Hurricane Butter Motley x Hurricane Red Motleys. The “Tangerine” Hurricane Motleys I produced from them were very nice. I do not have a grudge against either of these Corn Snake Breeders for any reason. I am simply reporting the results of my breedings, so we can all learn more about the genetics of our Corns, so we can reproduce them with more consistency, and plan our new projects better.

The only grudge I have is against misinformation.