Thread: Firearms
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 10:35 AM   #22
Twolunger
I bought a Khan 12 gauge chambered for 3 inch shells, made in Turkey. It was inexpensive and perfect for using in thick brush for rabbits and partridges instead of an expensive gun which could be scratched. I was surprised that the quality was very good, and it handled the 3 inch shells easily. However, I couldn't hit anything with it despite all the lead I was throwing with #6 shells. I set up a target after we had a snowstorm to see where the lead was hitting. At 100 feet the lead shot missed the whole 12 inch target, hitting a foot below it. I emailed the address on my warranty card asking for advice, with no response. I sent a copy of my receipt and a brief letter explaining the problem, to a place called Khan USA, with no response. I went to the local gun dealer looking for a decent shotgun and wanted to trade in the Khan. He wouldn't take it on a new shotgun, but had a very old Remington 1100 semi, so I bought it and he took the Khan. That Remington proved to be an excellent shotgun.