• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Health Issues/Feeding Problems FAQ

i just read this and think its great. I have a question though. I read one of these that said the regurge happened 4 days after eating. At 4 days how can you tell if it is a regurge or poop? Does it look different than regular poop? I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely don't know. My snake normally poops within 2-3 days after eating.

i just read this and think its great. I have a question though. I read one of these that said the regurge happened 4 days after eating. At 4 days how can you tell if it is a regurge or poop? Does it look different than regular poop? I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely don't know. My snake normally poops within 2-3 days after eating.

A regurge will make a poop seem to smell like a rose as well as still looking sort of like how it went in, at least it will have a "tubular" sort of shape to it even if it's isn't quite as identifiable as being a rodent.

Hi Wayne. Welcome to the forum.

Rather than asking on a sticky, you will get more help if you post a new thead. Go to this page

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

and click on the "New Thread" button. It's blue, above the posts and below the ads on the left side.

Then give us some more details. Is this a new baby that has never eaten? Is this an older snake? Is this a frozen thawed or freshly killed mouse? All the information you can give will help get good answers.

Back