View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 07:21 PM   #3
Rich Z
This is a very fast moving development. I read last night that the central core of the Chinese government has relocated to an isolated island bunker.

So I guess they don't believe this is just a garden style variety of a flu virus.

The virus is already on the loose around the world. And since it is contagious while the victim is asymptomatic, a lot of people could have it right now and not know they are spreading it around to other victims. Could be an undetected fire raging right now, for all we know, with suddenly a LOT of people catching fire. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Coincidentally enough, the city that was ground zero, Wuhan I believe, is also home to a facility handling very dangerous pathogens for "research". Rumors flying that this facility was involved in biological warfare research and one of the subjects just got loose on them.

But who knows? Truth is hard to come by when dealing with the Chinese government. Well, any government, to be honest. Especially when they don't want the public to know that they might have screwed up big time.

But if this becomes a pandemic, this organism will likely be coming to your neighborhood. An ounce of prevention will be worth a couple pounds of cure.

Hope for the best, but plan for the worst, I think would be advisable.