• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How much space do 50 frozen pinky mice take up?

Here's an opened bag of large (probably about 35 left in it), which actually takes up more room when opened... Small are about 2/3rds this size.
2dqtwmh.jpg

I divide m i ne in freezer bags and then put them in seperate tubs.. one for pinkies, one for fuzzies and one for my med mice . I just stack the tubs in the corner of my freezer, takes hardly any room at all

Just remember, corns grow quickly and will need to be fed a larger size mouse as they grow. Don't order more than you will need for a few months. In one year, in about 70 feedings, Scarlett went through about 40 pinkies, 10 small fuzzies, 20 medium fuzzies and now I need to get with Olivia to pick up my weanlings that she needs to be on now.

Here is the feeding chart if you don't have one. http://www.medusa-corns.webs.com/feedingchart.htm

Thank you for the headsup, I used that same chart when ordering my mice :) I got them from Layne Labs for this time round, so I got 40 pinkies (in the 10 each bags), 10 small fuzzies, and 30 medium fuzzies. Hopefully that works for this fella :)

Lol yeah pinkies, fuzzies and even hoppers dont take up much space but when i ordered 50 adult mice they take up about as much room as a large box of fish sticks! Lol so that may be something to think about! ;)

Back