• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Identity crisis

Hawser

Well..... Not so much a crisis. We have recently adopted 2 corn snakes. It's been ~15 years since we last snakes and morphs have come a long way since then. We love the look of both and I wanted to get some expert opinions as to the possible morphs (and want to show them off a little). We are giving them a little longer before naming them as we want to get a good understanding of their behavior (though after my daughter said one looks like a slice of pizza I'm sure her name will end up having something to do with an Italian pie).

For now this is temporarily the "small one" or "#1"
ce9ab4f99480e782f04d475cd7e43463.jpg
a53687b5865c8942136e34a5ac047b99.jpg
012d2e6bbae3a924dbddcb83a9ea8c5c.jpg
e4c546066414132890e17abc8eac6857.jpg
1a7412419e831c166187370d688b3f23.jpg
932a9bb8f5c24c4e4ccbbd16154d3806.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

#1 i would say is an Anerythristic I have an Anerythristic theres not much difference between #1 and mine

#2 i would say it kinda resembles a Amelanistic not 100% sure tho Hope this helps

Thank you for lending your eyes. #1 was picked up at a local per store and labeled a "ghost". I was told #2 is the offspring of a ghost (male) and a strawberry (female). I've had amelanistics in the past and they had all orange background. I noticed this one had the orange towards the head but the body shows pink. I won't sure about adopting her because of her size (we where looking for younger). But when I held her that was it...... Thank you again.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Probably just from candycane-ish lines. Amels have a ridiculous amount of variation. If the parents of the amel are actually ghost and strawberry, then she is also hypoberry, but I question the authenticity of most "strawberries" these days unless they came from known lines.

Back