• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2014 Tesseras and Siblings

I still have available...

1.0 anery possible het motley, lava, diffused, and amel. $30 + Shipping

0.2 Normals het anery possible het motley, lava, diffused, and amel. $25 each + Shipping

1.1 Amel tessera het anery, possible het motley, lava, and diffused. $125 each + Shipping

1.0 snow tessera (broken stripe) $150 + Shipping

3.2 Tesseras het anery, possible het motley, lava, and diffused. $75 each + Shipping.

All of these guys have aggressive feeding responses like their mother, but are sweet and curious other wise. They are all eating large pinkies and ready to find a place to call their own! I may be willing to work on prices for multiples. Will not sell as a large group :*)

If you want updated pictures I can email them to you! As that is the fastest way to get a hold of me! :D

[email protected]

M01 and M21 are gorgeous. We've been discussing getting another for a while, now that we have moved our beloved Aphie (3yr 56" Female Okeetee Corn) into a larger enclosure we're finally ready for one. Do you ship and how much? We're in Tennessee.

Yes, I do ship. Shipping cost depends on your zip code, so I will need that to give you the exact amount, but it is usually between $40-$60.

Bumping! I have 3.3 Normal tesseras left (100% het anery, and all p/h amel, motley, lava, and bloodred). $75 each + Shipping

I also have 1.1 amel tesseras left (100% het anery, and all p/h motley, lava, and bloodred). $100 each + Shipping.

I need them to gooooooooo. They are all super cute and are eating small fuzzies!
Please email me for a fast response/updated pics.

[email protected]

Back