• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

NEED HELP PLEASE

Pransis

which of this two corns is a caramel bloodred and caramel ghost motley. Im planning on getting the caramel blood but i'm kinda confuse which is which.

Attachments

• IMG_20171229_193932.jpg
    IMG_20171229_193932.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20171229_194626.jpg
    IMG_20171229_194626.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 111
If you log on to iansvivarium.com/morphs there are examples of the various caramel morphs. Glad you found some corns, my daughter-in-law is from Davao and she didn't remember seeing any there. But she probably didn't visit pet shops either.

I cannot confirm that either of these snakes are caramel based, and with the poor photo quality either could be diffused and neither look motley.
And by caramel ghost do you mean a hypo caramel (amber) or a hypo anery caramel, because if you mean a hypo anery caramel, neither of those snakes are expressing the anery gene. But at the same time, neither of the snakes appear to have the hypo gene at all.

the top pic has stronger black marks.. there's a thread of color connecting the two saddles behind the head on the bottom one that I can't be sure of on the top pic, Note also that there is a color patch behind the eye on the bottom one that I don't think I see on the top one (bad angle though)
There's also a couple darker 'dots' right at the base/back of the head on the top image that I don't see in the bottom.
The pictures ARE pretty cruddy, but I think it is two different snakes, the body pattern doesn't look like motley - it looks like a classic corn pattern of saddles.. with diffused sides. the top one looks yellow enough for Caramel, but that could be the lighting.

Back