• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

Nanci

Alien Lover
I'm starting the Tessera club! Just a place for us to collect pics of our beauties, and to watch them as they grow up. Please post yours!

Starting things off is Gartersnake, my male 2010 Tessera that I got from Don Soderberg. Actually, I traded a pied ball python for him, one of the most exciting moments of my cornsnake-keeping life!

Attachments

• Gartersnake Feb 2011 017_800.jpg
    Gartersnake Feb 2011 017_800.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 2,673
Absolutely gorgeous photo! The darker blue of the late afternoon/evening sky nicely contrasts Gartersnake's reddish orange and yellow coloration!

Wow! Awesome thick borders on that one, congrats Nanci!!!

I'm also member of the Tessera club. Mine is also from Don Soderberg. It's a female and het for stripe :)

when I got her
gross_0.1%20tessera%20het%20striped.jpg

and an actual pic of her
gro%DF_0.1%20Tessera%20het%20Striped%2019.01.2011.jpg

That last pic belongs hanging on a wall or in a calendar! And then a snake phobic relative or guest walks in. Oh well! They need to be educated as to the beauty of the reptilian species anyway.

Devon

Mine came from Chip Bridges. Her name is Tesoro, here she is.

Attachments

• tessera1.jpg
    tessera1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2,585
  • tessera2.jpg
    tessera2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,578
  • Tesseraclose.jpg
    Tesseraclose.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 2,578
I'm ashamed of the quality of my pictures. This is Chin, my female that I recently bought. She's an independent little poop.

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Oh My Lard, they're gorgeous! I really like the patterns on the sides.

Chin is too cute. She does have a little 'face-like' marking under her chin.

Can I play?
First two are adults, third is a striped Tessera and the 4th is a baby is the first corn to pooh on me and would not sit still.
John
TessFHBl1.jpg

TessMHUA1.jpg

TE57JA10-JF-1.jpg

TessF10.jpg

That second adult is astonishing, John!! I think I know what it is, but I won't say. ;)

Aww let me guess the squirmy one that pooped on you is a keeper? :laugh: I think it'd be my keeper if it were me... the first to poop on me I mean. :p

60893_130406_Large_rFiGzeiEyr.jpg

Ladybird will get more photos as soon as she settles in. But she is from Chip too. What beauties we all have...and so different! How wild!

BTW...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see updated pics of some of the morphs...the snow and anerys that were produced last year!

Back