Thread: Cuddling corns?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #15
DollysMom
To me the question you asked seemed to try to justify housing the snakes together. I believe that others may have read it that way as well.

I’m glad that you are working towards another tank so that you can separate your snakes. I can understand your frustration at having limited funds to do so. Many of us here live with financial limitations. I know I do.

You may not think so because so many people are telling you things that are difficult for you to implement, but this is one of the nicest and most patient animal care and breeding communities around. I want to see both snakes live long and good lives with you. I don’t think calling someone who is trying to impress on you how important something is “a jerk” is helpful.

We have given advice, and yes, have done it repeatedly. That’s because you have appeared not to be willing to follow the good advice about what experience and science has taught those who came before you. If that’s because you are trying to do something but can’t, then please say so without the name calling.