View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 11:37 AM   #27
Dragonling
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Wow, beautiful babies!
Thanks! Unfortunately I may eventually have to sell a few projects since it looks like we may not be moving for a while. :/ It's either that or I need to rent a room or flex space nearby, and I just don't have the production numbers to justify that really. My max capacity without doing some major reshuffling or buying much more cramped racks is about 26 adults (and that's assuming zero room for new grow-ups), and I've got about 33 current and future breeders plus another 8 out on loan. Many of my current projects are going to involve keeping more holdbacks...ugh! I need a business partner with a spare bedroom. I'm starting to regret building my garter snake's paludarium. I probably could have convinced the boyfriend to let me just put a hatchling rack on the big dresser and get another 10 slot. Fortunately any phet Goldens that don't prove out will be sold, which is why I've been pushing their growth more than the others, but I have no reason to test the boys this year and I may not even really need them now that I have the two 100% het males.