View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #18
ecreipeoj
Honey het Striped Amel Lava x RC Striped Snow het Lava Sunkissed

I love 66% ph's. They prove out 2 out of 3 times like both of these did this year.

This was the breeding I planned to prove out both of this ph's. The Honey already proved out earlier, and now I have a Striped Champaign Snow het Sunkissed Lava.

The Honey line has Yellow Jacket and RC in the mix as het, so these offspring have on/off expression of Yellow Jacket and RedCoat.

The 2 Striped Sunkissed are a good example in these photos. You can easily see the addition of RC on the darker one.

Another Lavamel Striped Sunkissed was produced in this mix. I really like the pheno of straight Lavamel, which is a lighter pastel Amel. The addition of Yellow Jacket reduces the shade of color even more.

I look at Striped Sunkissed in the Lavamel pheno as a great breeding prospect to produce Striped Lava Sunkissed, and Striped Amel Sunkissed in the same clutch.

It is cool, ALL of the Sunkissed and Stripes in this clutch are het for everything you need to make some very nice Striped Sunkissed, from Striped Honeys, Striped Lava Sunkissed, Striped Ice Sunkissed and Striped Champaign Sunkissed. It all depends on how you match up the breedings.