• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New 2 snake owner

pony13ca

Hello all!
I'm new to the site, and a new owner of 2 young baby corns. My teenage daughter has been asking for a snake for awhile, and after doing a lot of research, we decided on a corn. There is a breeder about an hour away from my home that is getting out of the industry, and selling off her young snakes for an incredible price. So out we went to pick a snake for my daughter.
But while we were there, I was hooked by a little fella myself, and we ended up coming home with 2 snakes!
They both seem to be doing well, eating a pinkie a week without any issues, and haven't shown any issue with being handled.
I'm completely addicted to them!!
BTW, if you or someone you know is in the Toronto area, and is looking for a really good prince on a corn, they do have a few left.

Sounds wonderful! What kinds did you get?
Do we get to see pictures?
You will find the folks here to be pretty helpful and nice.. And there are LOTS of questions answered in the forums if you do searches. I'm guessing if you did much online research you probably already saw the forums here. They are usually in the first few results anytime I do corn snake related searches.

Nancyg

p.s. You do have them in separate Vivs to prevent possible cannibalism, right?

Sounds wonderful! What kinds did you get?
Do we get to see pictures?
You will find the folks here to be pretty helpful and nice.. And there are LOTS of questions answered in the forums if you do searches. I'm guessing if you did much online research you probably already saw the forums here. They are usually in the first few results anytime I do corn snake related searches.

Nancyg

p.s. You do have them in separate Vivs to prevent possible cannibalism, right?

Hi Nancy, yes I have found lots of useful information here. The snakes were in the same viv for a day, while I was buying a second one. Pictures of Kaa and Aubrey attached.

Attachments

• Aubrey.jpg
    Aubrey.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Kaa.jpg
    Kaa.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 77
Geeze that's a bright red! :) very cute scids! which one is which?
I'm guessing Kaa is from The Jungle Book?
And Aubrey is.... Little shop of Horrors? Or was that Audrey?

Geeze that's a bright red! :) very cute scids! which one is which?
I'm guessing Kaa is from The Jungle Book?
And Aubrey is.... Little shop of Horrors? Or was that Audrey?

Aubrey is the red, and is actually a name a daughter heard in a movie. Pitch Perfect I think. Kaa is from Jungle Book.

Back