• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evil boys!!

tom e. even many multiples items arent good enuff, snakes need to streach their jaws or else they get that pinhead look even though they are not over weight. Two person looks a little under weight due to the small meals. Janine Dont be afraid to push your animals with bigger meals. In nature they eat very big meals. Those weanlings look more like LG fuzzys You should have been on small mice months ago

tom e. even many multiples items arent good enuff, snakes need to streach their jaws or else they get that pinhead look even though they are not over weight. Two person looks a little under weight due to the small meals. Janine Dont be afraid to push your animals with bigger meals. In nature they eat very big meals. Those weanlings look more like LG fuzzys You should have been on small mice months ago
Honestly Vincent, he's been on small-medium adult mice for a while! I could only get littleuns last time I bought in bulk, so I'm using them up as quickly as I can.

Ok . Cool I realy are looking foward to seeing babies next year for those 2 that I sent you . Dying to see if the male is a het blood or not . He has turned out to be such a looker !!!

Those pictures came out too orange/yellow. In reality he's much darker and richer in colour.

well he looks very nice in the pics post some with the true colors. He looks like a pure Okeetee

Very nice!

My Okeetee drinks after every meal...as soon as I put him in his tank, he goes for the water :)

Twopersons and Little Joe

Attachments

• 95a.JPG
    95a.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 119
  • 97a.JPG
    97a.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 33a.JPG
    33a.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 35a.JPG
    35a.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 118
They are so lovely, Janine! They still have that awesome feeding response, too. Are they still as evil?

Can I ask what the name "twopersons" means?

Twopersons bit me last week, so he's still evil! His name comes from The Quest, a tv series I was hooked on, and Kurt Russell's character was Twopersons. I was sure I'd marry him when I grew up!

Attachments

• phwoaar.jpg
    phwoaar.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 119
Bonanza and Bret

Attachments

• 23a.JPG
    23a.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 26a.JPG
    26a.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 35a.JPG
    35a.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 105
Butch, eating a thawed mouse in a feeding tub! Little Joe, blood.

Attachments

• 30a.JPG
    30a.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 33a.JPG
    33a.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 45a.JPG
    45a.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 105
Thanks Elle. He's kept quite a nice contrast between saddles and ground colour so far, but not quite as much as his mum had. She was a really contrasty anery I wanted to steal!

Back