View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 02:33 PM   #41
Rich Z
Well I guess I would have to ask what the intentions are from someone who would post a message here saying "Hey, I have a private non-commercial informational site that I want you all to come look at" instead of simply posting that information related to corn snakes HERE? There is a motive behind something like that, obviously, so what exactly is it?

Also bear in mind that from a business standpoint, yes, I do sell banner advertising on this site. So is it contrary to my best interests, from a business standpoint, to allow the free self advertising get too carried away to where people feel there is no need to pay for those banner ads? Is that real smart of me? I am pretty liberal with the manner in which people advertise their sites within the signature area and using their avatars, but no, I am not offering carte blanche to everyone to do everything and anything they want to here. If some feel my request is unreasonable, then perhaps their expectations are just a bit unrealistic.

Some may feel that this is being self serving of me. Very well then, but perhaps that is because YOUR self serving interests are just butting heads with MY self serving interests.