View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #34
rdoyle225
My frist ever was a huge speckled king snake. Im only 5 foot 2 he was longer then I was. I came home from school one day to find my large male cat staring at the AC vent. I looked in there all I could see was a bunch of white spots. I knew what it was. So I careful unscrew the vent and stated to left him out. He was about 3 inc in diameter and most likely over six feet long. He was so claim he just let me hold him for a while. Everyone in the neighborhood started to call me Dr Doolittle. My mom still calls me that. Not just for the snake, but I also befriended a number of feral cats a squirrel and number of others. Just yesterday I was at petsmart. Mine is a really good one. Most of the employees knows how to take of the animals. I asked the guy if I could see the corns that they had there. He said yes but just warning they are quite bitty. I said ok. I picked them one up at a time not one of them try to strike or hisss or musk. He asked if I need a job. But I have had a zoo peolpe ask if I need a job also.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk