View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
Reptile Lover 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayjaypah View Post
Thanks Reptile Lover 123. We don’t have that black covering in the bottom of our sofas. And I have checked and continue to check these places daily. Do you know how long a snake will stay in hiding before he will wonder out looking for food? Tonight will be a week since he escaped and tomorrow will be 2 weeks since his last mouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest it depends how comfortable he/she is, they can go at least a month without food, he/she maybe more active at night mine are always moving around when its dark, do an all-nighter and keep looking round,

if you have a bath with a plastic panel on the side you could check behind there, they will go anywhere if theres a hole,

When we used to have crayfish going back when i was a kid they used to get out of the tank and we would find them under the floor boards in the living room as it was dark and warm,. kee[ trying set up some bottle traps and place some boxes around the house like shoe boxes etc, with water dishes in. he/she might slither into one of them and rest, keep trying and dont lose hope. keep me updated.