View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 02:52 PM   #57
Twolunger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theinfamousj View Post
Why? Why does it have to be something that has to grow ubsustainably?

It is a resource, a reference. Most of my questions are answered by a search so I dont need to create a new thread. And that is okay.

I will volunteer to take over domain and hosting if it is cost prohibative to maintain reference material. Otherwise, let it be a relied on resource.

I am beyond thrilled that this isn't Reddit where the same question is asjed ad naseum. I am thrilled to be among folks who know how to search.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Well, I can only speak for myself, but what I expect from a forum is interaction between members. While a forum can be a good resource tool, so can books. The search function is great but only when there has been data, in this case posts, entered. How does it get entered? By members sharing their knowledge and experience, or seeking answers from those who can help. It's not my intention to force anyone to participate, but I would like to let members know some of us are interested in their hobby, be it one snake or a hundred. We certainly welcome new members, but I'd like to hear more from those we already have. If not, I can always go play with my snakes.