View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 01:08 AM   #5
SnakeCreations
All really great questions Jenn - I'm really interested to see answers from those who know.

I find them interesting but looking about all the same. However that is a response to my limited and not extensive research and monitoring of threads. And, it may just be me, but in my past experience with rat snakes, these are a little reminiscent of those and I try to shy away from that a bit as my desire is to focus on quality Corns.

Just my 2 cents. I'm looking forward to hearing the answer to Jenn's and Joe's questions.

-Tonya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn-675 View Post
So I just received a beautiful palmetto girl and have done some research into the palmettos, but I am still left with a few questions.

A) Is the coloration completely random? If the parents have few colored speckles will the offspring have few as well? And if they, the parents, have large spots of color will the offspring have a more likely chance for these spots as well?

B) I remember reading on here about the metabolic rate of palmettos seeming higher then other corns. Has this been determined yet to be true?

C) I know that there must be a picture of the first palmetto, where might I find it?

If I can figure it out I will try to get a picture of my girl up.