• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Evil boys!!

diamondlil

Mice! They taste so nice!
Little Joe was not happy in blue last week, he tagged me a couple of times just to make it clear he was not ready for his close-up. Freshly shed today, he was a little more sociable

Attachments

• 47a.JPG
    47a.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,893
  • 50a.JPG
    50a.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,893
  • 51a.JPG
    51a.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,896
  • 52a.JPG
    52a.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 1,892
Then my second-smallest but definitely nastiest corn (Vinman, both from you are lovely, but mean!), Twopersons bit me a few times for luck before settling for a pinky. It was f/t, but he killed it again to teach it a lesson!

Attachments

• 41a.JPG
    41a.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,888
  • 42a.JPG
    42a.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,895
You have to love the snakes w/ attitudes. Especially when they are still small enough to not do any serious damage when they bite! lol... Boy boys are looking good!

Jenn

That blood is seriously lovely looking. And I do like to see a hatchling eating with as much enthusiasm as that second boy :)

feisty, but cute! nice pics :) I wish mine constricted like that, mine just take a leisurely stroll up to theirs and then just bite into them!!

Most of mine kill everything again, but today i actually had to play who can get the mouse first. My yearling normal kept nudging the mouse I would go to pick it up to wiggle it and she would grab it, then she would drop it. I finally thought it had gotten too cold so was going to give her a freshly warmed one. Which she wanted but still wouldn't let me take the other one out, it was like a tug of war until she started downing the warm one. It was really funny thinking back on it, her I am stealing this poor snakes food.

I can easily see the temperament change in the before and after pictures...

I have to agree that it's wonderfully cute when the little ones have temper tantrums. :D

Yikes! Little Joe looks like he's not putt'en up with noth'en! He's so darn cute in his strike pose.

Little Joe came from Lexcorn, and I was surprised because this was his first 'tude ever. The 2 babies I got from Vinman, Twopersons and Polly, have been full of themselves since I got them home. I've lost count of the tags they've racked up between them, with full tail-rattling 'touch not' displays as they eat

Cool photos, Janine. My new-ish cinder is friendly to me, but he's one of the few hatchlings I've ever had that constricts pinks. It's kinda cool. :cool:

From the thread title, I half-expected to see pics of those vain teen boys of yours hogging the bathroom. ;)

Freshly shed and full of spite, Twopersons racked up 14 tags this evening. The last shot is the little darling striking the camera

Attachments

• 45a.JPG
    45a.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 47a.JPG
    47a.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 52a.JPG
    52a.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 274
Back