View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 11:19 PM   #16
jujubeereimers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
But the entire reason I would want to take the Jeep out west is exactly because I WANT to get off of the beaten path and away from the public. Which is exactly the point I tried to make. That appears to no longer be an option without incurring some risk. So why bother going out there if I would have to worry about such things? Yeah, I know there is always, and always has been, risk in such things, but it just seems that things have recently gotten substantially worse.

Yeah, maybe I am being overly cautious about this, but personally, I think it would be stupid of me to be oblivious of, or just ignore the heightened potential of, the risk of conflict that seems to exist today in that area near our southern border. Desperate people do desperate things. Seems to me that there are very few people more desperate than those willing to violate another country's law in order to get into this country illegally. They literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain, apparently, by doing whatever it takes to succeed in their efforts. Just not the kind of perilous environment I want to subject Connie nor myself to.

IMHO.
Arizona is nice and has off roading

Sent from my LM-X220PM using Tapatalk