• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The Remainder of the Adults

pridecity

Patients took over asylum
As of May 5th, These are still available. I'll be going through Ship Your Reptiles. PayPal is preferred.

Males:
Normal het. Unknown (Detective) -On Hold
Normal het. Unknown (Hanson)

Females:
Snopal (Lizzie) -On Hold
Amel Candy Cane het. Unknown (Lucy) -On Hold

Detective:
IMG_1158.jpg

Hanson:
IMG_1152.jpg

Last edited:
or butter..

now i see they are on hold. but if that falls threw i would love a chance to give one of them a nice new home!

Is this photo of Detective his true colors? He is a very cool bronze if so...let me know
I am in Fort Collins and would be interested in him if he really is that color.

I think Detective was in blue when I took that one. I'll take a better picture tomorrow. He is pretty dark, especially compared to Hanson.

@neiman07: I think that they are definitely sold. Were you interested in any of the others?

i dont know now.. lol ill have to see what to hubby says!
thanks for getting back to me though

Here's a picture of Lucy. She's in shed right now, but not in the picture. Shipping is an estimated $60, though I might be able to get it down if it's just her being shipped.

IMG_1187.jpg

I see you say the Snopal is on hold. If for whatever reason, things fall through I'd be interested in her. I live in Fort Collins so shipping wouldn't even be a concern.

Back