View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #45
Rich Z
OK gang, I had to read the riot act to all of the server guys involved with this server we are on. I send an ultimatum that this sucker needs to be running 100 percent green lights or I was pulling the plug and rolling back to the old server. Deadline is midnight tonight EST. Then I went and sat down with the wife and watched a couple of old reruns of Seinfeld on DVD.

When I came back, had a bunch of emails and it appears that things are running MUCH better here now. Front page here loads quickly, members can upload photo attachments, and the FaunaAds banner and text ads are all working. Spell check is working and even chat on FaunaClassifieds is working now as well. Just have to get chat working here and hopefully things will finally be running smoothly.

So anyone seen anything odd here or something not working like it should? Now is the time to tell me as the clock is running out on keeping that old server available. I may have already passed the time when I can dodge paying the monthly bill on it as it is. But I needed that backup just in case I had no choice but to roll back to it in panic mode.

So let me know, please....

Thanks for being patient with all this, btw.