View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 05:54 AM   #20
Patmart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Lover 23 View Post
thanks for your replys, there has been some more progress, will upload photos tomorrow

(My Next door neighbours who dont like me)- Reported me to the Building inspectors

so a Building inspector came round today. which i was un-aware of but i was expecting a visit due to how sad the neighbours are and wanted to see what all the complaints were about.

(so i took him through the house and explained the plan to him) - all fine

we then went out side so he could have a look and get some measurements, needless to say the building inspector was very understanding and understood the reasons as to why im building a shed. he said everthink is within the limits of hight and ground space used and dose'nt seam tobe more than 50% used (50% is the limit of ground space that can be built on) and said im fine to continue with the build, he said i should get the planning permission as he see's no problem with the (Building) and also said once the shed is complete to get the building regulation inspectors in just to give it a go over and make sure everythink is A-OK then i should get the certificate

(if they tell me to take it down then i have already said that the older shead and the cat run will be taken down instead but it shouldnt come to that)

Finger crossed

Why can’t people leave you alone there is nothing to moan about
It looks great so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk