• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pile O Pinks

crotalis40741

Nanci said put sexy bangs
My girls are doing their jobs, still have one female left to deliver. No this was not from just one female. LOL

Attachments

• pileopinks.jpg
    pileopinks.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 126
Nice! I almost feel guilty for seeing an adorable pile of food....

Very glad it's not just from one girl though, haha

Nice pile. I would cull all but about 4-6 per female. You'll fine that many mouths to feed is hard on the females and that many of those will be runty because of the lack of milk that "may" occur.

Right now all of those would be going into the freezer. I am 30 days out from the start of 6 more clutches to hatch, Not counting the 2 that has already hatched.

Yeah they already all were harvested. I am stockpiling that size the rats I have feed the older snakes I have.

I keep thinking the pile of pinks looks like it needs to be tossed in batter and deep fried. *chuckles* Popcorn pinks?

Back