Thread: Carpet Pythons
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #74
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeAround View Post
they are lovely!
Thank you! (Somehow, I missed seeing this comment)

So I added to my Morelia collection
I went to the Portland Metro Expo yesterday, & I had planned on bringing home just the female Ivory Jungle, produced by Nick Mutton, but it didn't exactly work out that way.

I got there about 30 minutes after doors opened & made my way to Nick's booth to pick up my girl & visit with Nick. Well, before I left, I asked about his WC outcross lines, (het Granite), & he only had one, a little male. I immediately was drawn to him, he's got some really cool banding that you don't normally see in IJ's. I forgot to ask the % of outcrossed blood on him.
He's in shed, but I really think he's going to be quite stunning when he sheds.

Later, shortly before they started closing up, I went back over to talk to Nick, & he was really trying to get me to take home a Coastal or two. He has some really nice once, & I was briefly tempted by a particular Carmel Coastal female, but I decided that would be starting a whole new project & decided not to do it.
So he asked what I was interested in. I told him the Granites. That's a project I have wanted to work towards since I got one of my first IJ's who is poss het for Granite.
He had two Granite females & I really liked one that almost looks Zebra-ish. We worked out a deal & she came home with me!! I'm still in shock that I have a Granite! She is 25% WC outcross.

I'm super stoked about these new additions, & I really look forward to watching them grow up!