• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see you and your corns!

Corny Noob

Proud Momma
I swear if anyone posts a picture of their feet....I don't know what I'll do

I thought it would be interested to see who actually had a picture of themselves with their snake, instead of just disemboded dean style photos.

So lets see you and at least one of your corns!

DSCN2805.jpg

DSCN2810.jpg

PS- if for some reason a mod dictates that this should be moved due to people being in the shots I understand, I just figured this was appropriate because it's about showing off our corns too.

Hey, I will get some pictures of me and Damien in a few days when he has digested his food : )

: )

Good pictures though ^

-George-

ooo

when Xerxes comes on Thursday (finally) I will take a pic of us. It would be awesome to capture our first moment together.

This is from when I first got Lupe in September...she was MUCH smaller then. I don't know if I look too much different though. I don't have any recent pics of both of us together. I guess I should take some...

Attachments

• meandlupesmall.jpg
    meandlupesmall.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 3,778
  • meandlupesmall1.jpg
    meandlupesmall1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3,778
I love this thread!

Unfortunately, I think I look hideous in all pictures. Did someone say "feet?" (Srsly, my ex was over today, and got to meet jake, who doesn't count in this thread anyway, but he wanted to take pics of me with Jake- no way!) Ok, I'll try to do better, but this is the only non-hand pic of me and my corn...

Nanci

Attachments

• Maizey 005sm.jpg
    Maizey 005sm.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 3,734
Wow Phoeb is a hottie! lol

Awesome post though! Will see if I have anything to contribute....

Closest thing I have is a pic of my cousin holding Cornflake...

IMGP0553-1.jpg

Great post though!!! :) I love the pics of Lupe on the bed!

Come on guys don't dissapoint me! What kind of obsessed people are you if you don't have pictures of yourself with your obsession? :grin01:

Haha, I think Garland is a bit of a hottie personally. I should be getting some photos of Me and Loki up soon ;)

Corny Noob said:
Come on guys don't dissapoint me! What kind of obsessed people are you if you don't have pictures of yourself with your obsession? :grin01:

I'm a bit camera shy, honestly. I love to take pictures, but having pictures taken of me is always a tad awkward.

Maybe one of these days, but it'll definitely be after my horrendous sunburn goes away. :cool:

Oh come on look at the crappy close up I've got so that you could even see my tiny snake! No one should be complaining :p

This is the only one with my mug in it.
It's me trying the "Chinese finger torture" bit with Starfire :grin01:
Followed by a couple disembodied shots of me with Starfire and Chaos!

Last edited:
I LOVE this idea! I'm not very photogenic but ohwell! These are all with my normal/classic Corn, Mousetrap. Informer, my snow is still a little iffy about being held, since he is still very young.

l_a2dd1f8ac710a9541742c26c1357134d.jpg
- an older picture, but still my favorite!

meandmt2sf4.jpg

meandmt3zg2.jpg

meandmt5lm5.jpg

Hehe I love the one where you're making the kissy face :)

And Mbdorfer at least one of them wasn't disembodied :cheers:

Corny Noob said:
Hehe I love the one where you're making the kissy face :)

Haha There's one where he was stretched out, so I took the picture, and the second one, he moved at last minute, so it turned out like that. Here's the first one... My facial expression is kind of awkward, which is why I didnt post it at first, but who cares? haha

meandmt4tf1.jpg

Back