View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 08:07 AM   #21
axis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Hey you know what else...I'm not sure what the regulations are in NC, but here in FL, it's illegal to touch a venomous snake (unless you have a permit). Like, I can't legally go to my friend's house and capture the coral snake living in their garage and relocate it. I can't take a hook and arrange a rattlesnake for a nice photo. I'm sure such things go on, but people sure don't talk about it on the internet where anyone, like wildlife officers, can read it.

Not a joke. I know a person, who used to post here all the time, who brought home a WC snake that her kid really liked, that they had found out road cruising. Wildlife officials found out about it, either from reading it themselves of from someone trying to get her in trouble, and she got charged, and had to go to court. She didn't even _know_ she wasn't supposed to have it!

So just- be careful. THat's all.
Good points. Very well said Nanci. Can't (or shouldn't) argue with such logic. I'll even dispense with my usual metaphors, 'cause to distract from your points throughout this thread would be irresponsible & dimwitted.

Gotta admit sdavis2, sometimes no matter what we're trying to say, it CAN come out sideways, at best, as opposed to the bigger picture and when it impacts many others outside of our worlds, regardless of its perimeters. Just sayin' dude.