Thread: Whats the deal!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:30 AM   #487
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
So, in your opinion Mike isn't allowed to voice his opinion? He wasn't bad mouthing the mods, just looking for others to apply. After what I've seen in this post alone I can't blame him for wanting some new blood here to maybe be able to be neutral on threads. That's just me and my opinion, and I know my opinion means nothing to anyone but me.
But that's the great thing about this site. We are allowed(or so I thought) to voice our opinions so long as we didn't break the rules.
This is where I put my foot in it and probably get myself banned....
But....
Haven't I read everywhere, on this site over the last couple of weeks, about freedom of speech and the great American fight for freedom etc etc etc...
except where it disagrees with your ideas???
I'll say out loud what I said to Lori.... Just a shorter to the point version....
When I arrived here at CS.com, mods had only just been invented and MIKE, DEANO and SUSAN, posted regularly and wittily...
I've noticed that as of late Susan and Deano seem a little stressed at the work load that being a mod brings and they are spending too much time doing clerical work rather than enjoying the forum...
MIKE never posts now... Maybe thats for some other reason I don't know about....... I personally like Deano and I would of probably hit it off with Susan had she not have had to moderate in my shouting matches.....
Mike is a music fan and I liked talking with him as well....
I'm not trying to lynch the mods.... I'd like to see them have some r'n'r once in a while.....
Thats the top and bottom of it and all sides from my point of view covered..... No ulteria motive, nothing sinister..... Just an observation about a place I like and people I respect..... Except when they shout at me... j/k thats a joke for the sensitive ones who missed it....