• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 Opal Ghost Motley & Stripe Project Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

iculatr

NO...WIRE...HANGERS!!!
This yearling pair was supposed to be another "fun" future project I had planned, but I have to clear space for this year's projects, so I have to give them up. If their possible Lavender and Amel hets prove out, well...you would have some very unique and valuable little hatchlings on hand! Just imagine what an Opal Ghost Motley or Stripe would look like! Great potential here with this pair! Plus they are both very sweet and I can never resist giving Boo (the male Ghost Stripe) some attention! :)

1.0 Ghost Stripe 66% p/het Lavender Amel
0.1 Ghost Motley het Stripe 66% p/het Lavender Amel
$160

The male is pictured first, followed by the female. Click on the smaller version to see the larger image. Quite the posers, huh? :laugh:

Attachments

• 3637843_orig.jpg
    3637843_orig.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Now that I think about it, I guess you could also call this a Hypo Snopal Motley & Stripe project pair!

Now that I think about it, I guess you could also call this a Hypo Snopal Motley & Stripe project pair!

Opal Ghost sounds better. Very attractive, yes?

If only i had the money, but my wallet has been cleaned out by John. Best of luck!

Did these guys ever sell? Do you have weights on them?

Hi Joey,
They both are still available. There has been a lot of interest, but no payment has been received yet. Payment seals the deal at this point. I can weigh them tomorrow for you. :cool:

Shipping is based on your location. Send me your zip code and I can give you the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back