View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 07:28 AM   #32
Cursed_Witch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. If she passes, at least you know that you did everything that you reasonably could do. And 15 years is a good age for a corn snake! Hopefully she pulls through for you.
Thank you!
The only sign that she is sick is her losing weight and looking anemic (and the stuck eggs of course) other than that she is her nornal active self. She is feisty and won't let me bathe her, she is keeping her routine.. Her naps.. Moving around... When I hold her, she is the same as she has always been...she is getting better at letting me give her the antibiotics. She's still eating with a giant appetite.
Last night after I fed her, a slightly larfer neal than I've been feeding her in hopes that it will moves things down then I decided to give her lay box another try, and at first she went in there but left her tail end out for the first few hours which I thought was weird (maybe the cloaca is hurting?) . Then she did get it in there and stayed in which is where she still is now.
The eggs definitely feel smaller inside her. I did not massage or anything because I did not want to cause her any stress.
I don't want to give up on her just yet, I will everything I can to try to help her.