• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Merry Christmas, 2018

Is cleaning snake containers considered fun? My 3 year old granddaughter was checking out the snakes and said they stink. I spot cleaned and used Healthy Habitat spray, but I
guess that isn't good enough. LOL. Looks like a full cleaning with fresh substrate is in order. You just can't get anything past kids.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas! I worked both days, but I am going to dinner with my brother, who is in town from Alaska. Most of my family live a fair distance from me, and being in emergency services the past 17+ years, I'm used to working the holidays.

I wish we had snow here though. It's just rain here in the Puget Sound.

Back