• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake Beauty Pageant!

plasticknives

the bee's knees: all six
I saw this idea on another forum, and thought it was cute.....

so I thought I'd bring it over here, hopefully we can all have a little fun with it.

Miss/ Mister CS.com 2007 Contestants!

drumroll please.....presenting TOLMIE!

'06 female normal.
14" long, and quite little.

She enjoys long strolls around the perimeter of her tank, loves being handled, has a lovely temperament, and her favorite flavour of ice cream is mouse (hold the cream).

oh yeah, and as Miss CS.com 2007, she would promote world peace, and teaching children to read.

Photos of the little beauty.....

the "c" stands fo "cool" :

DSCF2053.jpg

her lovely pattern:

DSCF2052.jpg

graceful curves:

DSCF2054.jpg

beautiful belly:

DSCF2074.jpg

her talents include gymnastics, primarily the balance beam:

DSCF2110.jpg

and the essential....

bathing suit shot!!!!

snakesuit.jpg

and now she "waves" goodbye to all her adoring fans.
DSCF2071.jpg

I'd like to nominate my ghost motley, Annie Oakley. First here's a baby picture, showing her future promise

Attachments

• a5a.JPG
    a5a.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 268
Oh, she was feeing shy, but has agreed I can post the picture for her fans

Attachments

• a12b.JPG
    a12b.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 266
some close-ups, Annie says her greatest wish is for world peace and she loves meeting mice as often as possible

Attachments

• a176a.JPG
    a176a.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 41a.JPG
    41a.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 263
  • 41b.JPG
    41b.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 263
If voted Ms. CS.com, contestant Zero would like to bring f/t mice to all the wild snakes and promote a positive self-image for all reptiles. She is an '05 poss charcoal, unk hets, who loves the sun and flashing her bling! She isn't afraid of showing off her curves and looks lovely in a hot pink and white polka dot bikini.

Last edited:
I'd like to nominate lenny:

Attachments

• snakes 033.jpg
    snakes 033.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 253
  • snakes 035.jpg
    snakes 035.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 250
I'd like to nominate the Lacey snake. The most Luscious Lavender in all of Cornsville!

Her hopes and dreams are to become the first female president of Cornsville. Her propositions are to encourage the feeding of FT mooses and convince all stragglers to try a bit of freshkill if FT will not suffice. She understands that sometimes children may need a lot of encouragement.

untitled06.jpg

She would also like to promote the position of Lavenders. In her opinion - not enough people have them! She says "we are an understated minority, who if given the chance could be cutting edge in many new breeding projects".

PAIR3.png

Lacey loves to politely glide around her Condo located in the westend of Cornsville, where any corn who's anyone obviously resides ;) She enjoys mingling with other corny friends (on photoshots ONLY) and spending time with her older mancorn (Panther the coral snow) when the time is right.

bw5.jpg

She would live to give a voice to all the "squishy" corn snakes out there. After a recent 60gram weight gain shes proud of her curves - but feels that bikini shots are exploitation of the female corn.

Image44.jpg

She is also pro gay rights!

bw.jpg

So vote for Lacey, the luscious lavender. The most politically motivated corn snake in cornsville!

I don't care who wins, I just want to know how the hell you'll fit the sashes on 'em without shoulders and stuff. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek said:
I don't care who wins, I just want to know how the hell you'll fit the sashes on 'em without shoulders and stuff. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

:roflmao: i don't know........myself, i was kind of wondering how their bikini bottoms were staying on without hips. :sidestep:

galen

gwb8568 said:
:roflmao: i don't know........myself, i was kind of wondering how their bikini bottoms were staying on without hips. :sidestep:

I had a proven female sunglow mot with great hips... Of course she never kept her bikini bottoms on very often ;) :sidestep:

great stuff

wat a fantastic read , i think you all are very beautiful snakes and ALL deserve to win made me chuckle ,great pics lovin it :crazy02:

hahahah what a bunch of classy ladies we have here.

tula- i love that rainbow shot- how did you do that??? I love fooling around with photoshop- but my computer's a little slow when it comes to processor speed so sometimes I just get fed up with it. I wish I could fool aorund more with it without spending hours on end....

do we any any muscly ( ....the word "muscly" always looks wrong to me somehow)
male contestants? any perfect pictures of masculinity out there?
... although i guess a pageant IS awfully girly, real males CHALLENGE these pointless stereotypes, right?

lol

plasticknives said:
tula- i love that rainbow shot- how did you do that??? I love fooling around with photoshop- but my computer's a little slow when it comes to processor speed so sometimes I just get fed up with it. I wish I could fool aorund more with it without spending hours on end....

lol

Something along the lines of magic wand tool, select saddles, change the hue of the secion. A long process I guess LOL

I have a better one of a royal and a boa. I was in a rush with the corn so I did it pretty crappy.

plasticknives said:
do we any any muscly ( ....the word "muscly" always looks wrong to me somehow)
male contestants? any perfect pictures of masculinity out there?

Yeah, let's see some guys in Speedos!!

Nanci

heh, this is awesome.

i agree, lets see some speedos!
or maybe some of those weird muscle man suits, the ones that go over their shoulders?
Singlet-BL-GR-Medium-2.jpg

Shouldn't we do pic of the month contest?

id love to see speedos on our guys.....im trying to make Stewie wear one...he prefers to be naked :shrugs:

Okay, you guys -- ya'll are crazy. I have never laughted so hard and right after dinner. Okay, how do I get a photo scanned into forum. Ms. Gaia is trying to pry her lid off to get her photo taken. She is so confident that she will win she has ordered her crown.

(Do you get the picture that I fit right in with this fine group of snake parents.) :wavey:

you can upload the photos onto a host site like photobucket, or you can attach them directly, i think....

i'm not really sure waht you mean by scan them into the forum though?

I'd love to see more pictures... :)

Back