• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

FREE CORN SNAKE GIVEAWAY

steve roylance

*FREE CORN SNAKE GIVEAWAY*

What in the world am I talking about??.... Exactly what the post says! I will be shipping FREE Corn snakes!

Starting around May/June I will pick one lucky person every month who signs up on my websites contact page, and ship them a FREE Corn snake.

Q. Can I pick the snake I want?

A. I will determine the morph that I send, but rest assured you won't be dissapointed ;)

Q. Will I need to pay shipping?

A. NOPE! I will also pay for all shipping expenses as long as you are in the continental United States.

Q. How long will I be doing this?

A. Pretty much every month of the year beginning around May.

Q. How do I sign up?

A. Simply go to my Contact page here→https://www.srcorns.com/contact-info.html
sign up in the "submit a message" field (please include full name, ship to address, and email address within the email message) and that's it! You can start submitting messages now, but remember shipping won't begin until around May.

**IMPORTANT** Please include the words *Free Corn snake giveaway* in your email.

Please remember to fill out the form in it's entirety AND put all the requested info IN your email message.

That is very generous of you!

Q: Is the sign up one and done, or sign up once a month for each giveaway?

That is very generous of you!

Q: Is the sign up one and done, or sign up once a month for each giveaway?

Thank you! Just one sign up. No need to sign up each month. My website collects emails from the submit form and I will choose one winner each month from that email list.

I just signed up, I hope I'm not too late. Me and my wife were literally just talking about getting corns again. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Can you post pictures of the snakes you gave away. Just curious how this promotion is going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan Duke was the winner of this (in the blue) Tessera Hypo Cinder.

Attachments

• 34089921_10156238803009435_4105873651327303680_n.jpg
    34089921_10156238803009435_4105873651327303680_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 106
Back