• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My corn collection

Your snakes are absolutely stunning. You have got yourself a great collection there. Besides being beautiful, you can't beat corn snakes for temperament, so it's the best of all worlds to have so many lovely corns.

Last edited:
The weather has been nice the past few days so some of the crew got outside for fresh air, exercise and pictures. I wish my photography skills were a little better.

Ruby Rhod "R" -

Attachments

• DSCF0526.JPG
    DSCF0526.JPG
    471.1 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF0518.JPG
    DSCF0518.JPG
    524.2 KB · Views: 118
Clarice and Gothi

Attachments

• DSCF0546.JPG
    DSCF0546.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF0548.JPG
    DSCF0548.JPG
    510.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF0551.JPG
    DSCF0551.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 115
Pew Pew - The camera never seems to truly capture her metallic color.

Attachments

• DSCF0561.JPG
    DSCF0561.JPG
    296 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF0565.JPG
    DSCF0565.JPG
    358.5 KB · Views: 111
Thanks!

Dame - Honey bloodred het amel
Sir - Miami caramel het sunkissed, amel, cinder and blood red
Hannibal - Honey (caramel & sunkissed) bloodred with Miami lineage, PH amel and cinder.

Pics of the parents:

Any chance you're making anymore lol?

Any chance you're making anymore lol?

He is one of my future breeders, but he still has till probably next season before him and the females are ready. I have two girls with a similar list of genes as him. My goal with that line is to make honey miamis. The bloodred would just be a bonus.

If you're looking for one sooner I would check out waltersmith's site. He might be producing more of them this year once they start hatching.

https://www.wscornsnakes.com/

It was a nice day outside and my apple trees are in bloom, so I took the chance for some new pics.

Beatrix - caramel miami
Hannibal - honey bloodred w miami linage

Attachments

• DSCF0608.JPG
    DSCF0608.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0609.JPG
    DSCF0609.JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0604.JPG
    DSCF0604.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0601.JPG
    DSCF0601.JPG
    301.1 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF0597.JPG
    DSCF0597.JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 96
Skullcrusher - bloodred miami

Attachments

• DSCF0612.JPG
    DSCF0612.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0628.JPG
    DSCF0628.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0630.JPG
    DSCF0630.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 101
Skullcrushers sire was a normal Miami het bloodred, the dame was a bloodred Miami. So both parents were Miamis. He is showing more red on the sides than his mother. The first and last 6" he looks more like a normal background but he does have the steel grey of the Miami between the saddles along his back.

Attachments

• Sire dh_resize.jpg
    Sire dh_resize.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 131
  • dame 204_resize.jpg
    dame 204_resize.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 131
I hadn't seen this guy for about the last 1.5 weeks since he was in blue. I tossed his mouse in the tank and left him alone. When I came back to check on him a couple of hours later he had shed, eaten his mouse and was lounging in his hammock.

disclaimer: crappy lighting and cell pic.

Attachments

• 20180519_200600.jpg
    20180519_200600.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 449
I hadn't seen this guy for about the last 1.5 weeks since he was in blue. I tossed his mouse in the tank and left him alone. When I came back to check on him a couple of hours later he had shed, eaten his mouse and was lounging in his hammock.

disclaimer: crappy lighting and cell pic.

That is too funny. I've never seen a snake actually use those hammocks, only beardies.

That is too funny. I've never seen a snake actually use those hammocks, only beardies.

Previously my retic was housed in this tank and he did the same thing. My carpet would probably use one too if I gave her a hammock.

Attachments

• DSCF0440.JPG
    DSCF0440.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 111
Recently while putting away laundry I looked up and saw this curious little face pressed to the glass watching me.

Attachments

• cache2.jpg
    cache2.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 103
MysticExotics, after some reading on here it looks like the female Walter used to make Gothi came actually came from you. :D

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1639722&postcount=6

Since Hannibal and Skull-crusher were in blue when I did the last photo shoot, I managed to find some time this weekend to get updated pics of those two instead of their baby pictures.

Hannibal -
Too funny!
Yes, he bought one of the siblings to my male, Brokk, from the 1st generation Miami Tessera project I did with my friend Tara in 2011.
Here's the thread to that clutch.

*Apparently I linked the wrong clutch, here's the correct one, and I have added photos of the parents to it.
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1733517#post1733517

When he later paired that female with the Amel male, we discovered that there was Amel in the Miami Tessera line.

I later tested Brokk for Amel, with this clutch http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143626

I don't mean to hijack your thread, I thought you might like some background on Gothi. :)

Last edited:
The initial reason I asked about Gothi, is her head pattern reminds me of my male, Brokk, who is out of the same clutch as Walter's female Miami Tessera.

Attachments

• brokk.jpg
    brokk.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 97
No worreis about the thread hijack! Forums are for open discussions. ;)

It's kinda cool how Gothi and her uncle brokk have the same head stamp. I like getting as much lineage info as possible. Are there any pics of taz (from tara ) posted on this forum?

Zorg again, he must be competing for some cuteness award I don't know about.

Attachments

• DSCF0835.JPG
    DSCF0835.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 92
Back