• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavenders and hets!

beccassseven

Wow it has been an amazing first season over here! The time has finally come, and I now have hatchlings ready to go!

They have eaten 4 unaltered FT meals in a row, either off tongs or left with them. Thwy have been sex checked at least 3 seperate times. Price will be plus actual shipping cost to lower 48. I accept PayPal only at the moment.

Pricing as follows:
4.1 Normals het hypo sunkissed lavender motley
$30 each or $50/pair (Female not sold seperately)
1.1 Lavenders het hypo sunkissed motley
$60 each or $110 for the pair (Female not sold seperately)
Discounts on multiple snake purchase.

The potential in these hatchlings is phenominal. They will be able to produce some great morphs! You can create more lavenders, orchids, and even hypo orchid motleys!

If interested please either PM me here, or you can email me at [email protected]

1afcc2f44dd9e4debbd2c0bc9555ae40.jpg

(02F) Twin to 05M

c3d105e5add3aee738aef554908026fa.jpg

(17M)

fb1fe4d7ec0737128e4b1cb4eb72a297.jpg

(04M)

38c8d42e2e9664ecbff7189063ea8812.jpg

(05M) Twin to 02F

218d30b972669d216d4f725fadc7113d.jpg

(06F)

1e0d647cfc823820f10eec4a1539df66.jpg

(10M)

031da767fa578665c251ad8abdec2378.jpg

(12M)

Oh, the twins turned out to be a pair! Someone could use them to try and increase chances of twinning. :)

The above snakes are still available, and here are a few more that I'm adding to the for sale list.

1.0 normal het hypo lavender sunkissed motley (14M)
f740e83fa07c255a18f9d34f6f963c6f.jpg

And
1.1 Lavenders het hypo sunkissed motley
(3F)
eb05e82585f46745afe6d886506bce76.jpg

(7M)
3237d13cfd2fab196b271a91c24c1eea.jpg

Ok, here's what I have available now:

4.1 Normals het hypo lavender sunkissed motley

2.2 Lavenders het hypo sunkissed motley (these guys are getting really peachy colored!)

Until 11/14, I will be having a sale because I'm kind of broke right now and need some money! So... Please buy my snakes!!!

Normals are $20 each or $35/pair,

And

Lavenders are $40 each, or $75/pair.

What a great deal, PM me and let's talk!
Want the whole group? Let's do this.

I very much wish I could pick up a pair of those lavenders! We are moving soon, and hubby has put the kaibosh on all my snakey hopes and dreams until at least after Christmas :*( Hope you plan to have more babies this spring!!

Are you/do you go to the All Animal Expo in Wheaton? There is one on this coming Sat.. That might be a good place to sell them, either to a vendor or the public. If you decide to go let me know and I could introduce you around to the vendors.

Terri

Are you/do you go to the All Animal Expo in Wheaton? There is one on this coming Sat.. That might be a good place to sell them, either to a vendor or the public. If you decide to go let me know and I could introduce you around to the vendors.

Terri
Yes, I do go to the expo about every other month! I started going last year. I actually met you at Tinley, we were talking about the scaleless corn snakes. ;) Anyways, I have met some of the vendors, and would love to meet more and I was thinking about possibly vending there with a friend in the spring/summer so that would help. I am working this Saturday, but hopefully I'll get to go to the next one because I'm running low on some mice! Thanks, Terri!

Sorry I don't always connect screen names with the people I meet in person, especially at Expos (too overwhelming for me).:awcrap:
I do remember you now that you have made the connection. I know you would probably have an easy time moving your animals there. So if worth a try.

Terri

I do still have a few of these guys available, prices reduced for quick sale.

1.1 lavender het hypo sunkissed motley $30 each

2.1 normal het hypo lavender sunkissed motley $15 each

Shipping weather is coming. I will gladly hold snakes until they can be shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back