• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Thread - Elspeth the (Peach) Hypo Lavender

Dragonling

Doesn't do "casual"
This girl is my one hatchling from Foxtrot x London. I'm hoping to breed her back to her sire in a few years and see what it tells us about the peach phase line from Rich Hume. She is het motley and 50% het amel.

Fresh out of egg:
Bz44bdZh.jpg

E0iU94nh.jpg

tuAhXkCh.jpg

Post shed:
sNNHcJdh.jpg

F2aRyyXh.jpg

nUXg0Uyh.jpg

Omg. That's one precious and stunning noodle! Congrats. Sorry you only got one, but what a one!

I'm so crazy about this little girl and her soft pinks. Can't wait to see how she turns out later in life.

You'll have to settle for crappy cell phone pics. :p

rS4z3WMh.jpg

3CRMGYjh.jpg

9jPhl1hh.jpg

PZUskq8h.jpg

She's a little over 40g now at 5 months old.

Yes, they're starting to look paler than her dam's checks, too. Probably got that from her sire. We thought he was a motley they're so faded out! I am pairing them up again soon so hopefully I'll have more babies in the early summer. Really eager to see how the male offspring look at this age! The dam's male siblings were outstanding, high pink coloration from selective breeding. I plan to bring the cayenne gene to my lavenders soon, but I wanted to repeat this pairing first just because I'm so thrilled with how this female turned out.

Back