• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My two favorite (Dial up BEWARE)

RyanR

Canadian Boa Fanatic.
Here are some pictures of my two favorite snakes!!!!

First up, My Male Red Tail Boa.. Digesting a Big meal.

picture015dc8.jpg

picture016fz4.jpg

picture017gg6.jpg

picture018ac3.jpg

Second up, My Male Jungle Carpet Python, waiting to bite me, and pretending hes a Green Tree Python,

picture024dk8.jpg

picture027jh1.jpg

picture031ye4.jpg

picture032up1.jpg

picture010zc9.jpg

picture013gx5.jpg

The last shot of the jungle is a cool shot. They are both neat snakes, though I like the looks of the red-tail best.

Jenn

i love it! 2 of my favorite snakes! and hang in there, your carpet should tame down pretty well with consistent handling. mine was snappy as anything when i got her, now shes a total sweetheart and i trust her 100%.

i love it! 2 of my favorite snakes! and hang in there, your carpet should tame down pretty well with consistent handling. mine was snappy as anything when i got her, now shes a total sweetheart and i trust her 100%.

Been trying that for a year.. i gave up.. he is a display snake now lol!!
my boa on the other hand... puppy tame, i love him.

lol I don't trust any of my snakes 100%...but I have a few that I trust 99%...lol

But yeah, I hear what you are saying! :D

Thanks for all the comments, Expect lots of pictures after christmas!
I Ordered three more female JCPs ;)

Back