View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #8
Billybobob
Taceas, I am not trying to be a "hall monitor". But I do like the signature area and I have seen things taken away because of miss use. Like the ability to edit and delete post, these where originally taken away because of one members abuse of it. I know that contributers can still do this, but I also know the resone it was originally taken away. I would hate to loose the signature area because some people are ignorant to the fact that Rich has asked that they are kept at 4 lines including blank lines.

I had pm the original person I was talking about because that person had 10 lines of text that was hot pink in color and it annoyed me. When they did not change it I thought that maybe the contributing members might have been allowed to have more so I posted this question.

This was not meant to say that contributing members think they are above the rules.

I personally don't think that contributing members get special treatment, and they do deserve the few extras that they get. But I said nothing about this so I have know idea where you got the idea that thats what I meant.

But since you brought it up I will say that some contributing members are a little snobby about the fact that they are contributing members and can be down right rude to non-contributers when the non-contributers inform them about the rules of this forum. This opinion is from personal experience. And can be seen in this thread (gbw not you). Before I get jumped on for this I said SOME not all.

By the way your signature is over the limit.